WINDBLOWN
DUST IN THE WIND, ALL THEY ARE IS DUST IN THE WIND
Welcome to Windblown, a modern supernatural roleplay revolving around the city of Windblown, Colorado. Though humanity may still be reeling from the shocking realization that the monsters are real, the supernatural community grapples with maintaining diplomatic relations with their more mundane neighbors. Windblown has been a testament that the normal and paranormal can live together peacefully, but is that peace sustainable? As the city develops and grows the oversight of the Supernatural Investigations Division has become more obvious. In the city of Windblown there's always been an unspoken rule - if you can't control yourself, SID will.

WINDBLOWN
SPOTLIGHT AWARDS
The votes are in and the June of the Months have been announced! The members have spoken and the spotlights have been filled! Congratulations to those who've grabbed a coveted space and thank you to everyone who participated in the nomination and voting process. We know it was hard to choose one character for each spot given how many spectacular critters we have running around! Junes's Surprise might have been Our Local Law Enforcement but who knows what the next will be.

Keep your eyes peeled!

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Peace and Harmony, Vivian's Plotter
Nikolai Melnikov
 Posted: May 3 2014, 03:32 PM

86 POSTS

"All of your flaws and all of my flaws They lie there hand in hand Ones we've inherited, ones that we learned They pass from man to man."

Unaffiliated
Loner

ER Doctor
Mutant
Psychometry // Persuasian
PLAYED BY Fallen

Perfect! I'll get a reply up for that sometime today, and in the meantime~ Thread for Vivian!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Wombat Ann
 Posted: May 10 2014, 08:31 PM

108 POSTS

Howdy. Ann the Wombat Admin here. If you need any help, doesn't matter with what!, feel free to say so, or PM me. If you want to plot, I'm always open for such fun! Thanks.

Staff Team
Administrator

Wombat Wuvver
Administrator
Creator
PLAYED BY Ann

ADAM & VIVIAN
Sooo... Adam is a cook at Avery's and, like, these two should be friends and shiz. So let me know ;D
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
Vivian Avery
 Posted: May 11 2014, 04:16 AM

67 POSTS

"Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten."

Unaffiliated
Independent

Owner of Avery's Diner
Shapeshifter
Dove
PLAYED BY Garnet

Vivan & Adam
Aww yeah I could see them being friends. He is probably another person that might mention she works too much! LOL Or maybe he is someone she confides in when it comes to talking about things going around the diner. As long as he keeps Vivian's worries from her worries of course ;)
PMEmail
^
Colin Avery
 Posted: May 18 2014, 09:45 PM

14 POSTS

"I wouldn't call myself crazy... Maybe an eccentric who looks good in jeans."

Unaffiliated
N/A

History Teacher
Shapeshifter
Wombat
PLAYED BY Ann

VIVEY-POO & COLIN
HAAAY SISTAH

Hehe. Like. Yo. So, Colin here is just fabulous. If you look at his plotter, the picture pretty much sums him up. Or his gif... Just ridiculous :D But hey, they're family so she's stuck with him!! I dunno where you'd want to do them - the diner or somewhere else, but yeah. Lemme know <3

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Regina Murphy
 Posted: May 18 2014, 09:49 PM

10 POSTS

N/A

N/A
N/A

N/A
Applicant
N/A
PLAYED BY Garnet

LOL :P well I am up for anything. Perhaps them chilling out at their home in midtown?
PM
^
Caelia Eriksson
 Posted: Jun 24 2014, 10:05 AM

20 POSTS

"Bright, sunny, beautiful. However can we escape this torment?"

Clan Mustelidae
Hunter

N/A
Werecreature
Born Wolverine
PLAYED BY Fallen

VIVIAN & CAELIA
Definite friends I think! Caelia needs someone who will ignore her attitude, and not take any of her shit when she's in a bad mood, and I think Viv could be that lovely lady~ Plus Caelia would totally hang around and deny the fact that she wants to see how her dad's doing and instead just say she wants to see Vivian xD

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Vivian Avery
 Posted: Jun 28 2014, 03:02 PM

67 POSTS

"Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten."

Unaffiliated
Independent

Owner of Avery's Diner
Shapeshifter
Dove
PLAYED BY Garnet

I am sure we can whip something up between the two of them. ^^ Just for now I am wanting to wrap up some more Vivian posts before I start some new ones, she has a lot lol.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D
One Hell of a Turn

CHAT
STATS
FACTIONS
OPEN THREADS