WINDBLOWN
DUST IN THE WIND, ALL THEY ARE IS DUST IN THE WIND
Welcome to Windblown, a modern supernatural roleplay revolving around the city of Windblown, Colorado. Though humanity may still be reeling from the shocking realization that the monsters are real, the supernatural community grapples with maintaining diplomatic relations with their more mundane neighbors. Windblown has been a testament that the normal and paranormal can live together peacefully, but is that peace sustainable? As the city develops and grows the oversight of the Supernatural Investigations Division has become more obvious. In the city of Windblown there's always been an unspoken rule - if you can't control yourself, SID will.

WINDBLOWN
SPOTLIGHT AWARDS
The votes are in and the June of the Months have been announced! The members have spoken and the spotlights have been filled! Congratulations to those who've grabbed a coveted space and thank you to everyone who participated in the nomination and voting process. We know it was hard to choose one character for each spot given how many spectacular critters we have running around! Junes's Surprise might have been Our Local Law Enforcement but who knows what the next will be.

Keep your eyes peeled!

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Peace and Harmony, Vivian's Plotter
Vivian Avery
 Posted: Apr 19 2014, 09:42 PM

67 POSTS

"Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten."

Unaffiliated
Independent

Owner of Avery's Diner
Shapeshifter
Dove
PLAYED BY Garnet

Vivian Avery
SHAPESHIFTER
DOVE

UNAFFILIATED
LONER

DINER OWNER

Looking for all kinds of plots for the lovely Vivian Avery. All kinds of plots are welcome, let your imaginations run wild!I am up for just about anything that people want to come up with.

In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future.

Friends: Being a native born to Windblown, there are probably a few handful of people that she grew up that she was friends with and most likely still friends with today. She had also made a few friends while she was away in college.(This could come into play if someone is making a new character as well ^^) She is usually busy with the diner and of course with her family, so she does not always get out for having too much time for doing fun things. But if there is someone who actually wants to take up time to drag her out for some fun they are more then welcome to! Whether they happen to be new friends or old friends!

Lovers:Vivian has dated a bit when she was in high school and perhaps even some in college. Nothing was every too serious though, at time that it had happened at least. She had always been focused on doing things for her family business and not to mention dealing with her family in general so it makes her love life pretty hard. But even anyone is up for the challenge to try to win the heart of this fair haired maiden. She is straight though so only interested in dating the opposite sex;however, if another lady wanted to flirt with it I think it may end up as pretty fun seeing her get all flustered!

Enemies:There is really no knowledge of Vivian having any enemies. If someone hurt or bullied one of her siblings when she was growing up there could be someone that might still hold a grudge against her and could perhaps hold a whole grudge against the family depending on the other Avery children players feel. There could be something of a rivalry from another business that had great distaste for Avery's Diner and those who run it. Outside of those things, well I can work with just about anything someone might want to throw at Vivian for this!

CODE
[align=center][dohtml]<div class="postcontainer" style="width:220px;padding:10px;"><div style="padding:2px;font-family:cambo;font-style:italic;font-size:12px;text-transform:uppercase;background-color:#efefef;">

CHARACTER & CHARACTER

</div><div class="postcontent" style="width:200px;">

At cum assum tation urbanitas. Tamquam omittantur per in, pro simul accusam interesset et, nec minim antiopam no. Doming ancillae contentiones at eos. Ad ius adhuc nominati voluptaria, sed dolore lucilius invenire ex, mel dolor ceteros voluptatum in., nec minim antiopam no. Doming ancillae contentiones at eos. Ad ius adhuc nominati voluptaria, sed dolore lucilius invenire ex, mel dolor ceteros voluptatum in.

</div></div>[/dohtml][/align]
PMEmail
^
Jackson Devereaux
 Posted: Apr 20 2014, 07:12 AM

PLAYED BY

JACKSON & VIVIANMmkay, because JD's an ass, and he doesn't really have a care for others' feelings, okay he does but he hides it too well, I could see him toying with her, if you see that as possible. Of course, he would know before hand that he's going after sisters, since he wants to have his fun with Gemma too but honestly, I could see him courting Vivian /shakes head. I know, I know, my bastard's quirky, but he actually is a gentleman for the most part, so it'd be fun to see if she wouldn't know just WHO he is at first, or maybe even what he is, and that later on, if somethin' starts happenin' /waggles brows, she finds out and things get really fun? I dunno, add, subtract, refuse, etc xD
^
Vivian Avery
 Posted: Apr 20 2014, 05:51 PM

67 POSTS

Unaffiliated
Independent

Owner of Avery's Diner
Shapeshifter
Dove
PLAYED BY Garnet

VIVIAN & JACKSON
LOL! I think that it would be fun. Not exactly some fairy-tale and I really enjoy plots that happen to have some twists and turns. It would be fun to see how everything played out. We should have a thread to begin their meeting to get this ball rolling ^^. Obviously she could be found at the diner but it might be hard to talk to her there. I could place her in just about any place though if Jackson has a place that he frequents I could send her that way.
PMEmail
^
Jackson Devereaux
 Posted: Apr 20 2014, 06:53 PM

PLAYED BY

JACKSON & VIVIANLOL, wouldn't it though? I mean, just the idea of playing out such a fun plot filled with lots of drama is awesome, to be sure~ And yes, we should! Would you be able to make it, though, darling? I'd love ya if you could, and if not I'll still love ya~ It might just take a bit for me to get it up then /nods. As far as frequenting anywhere, bars are really his thing, go figure LOL
^
Vivian Avery
 Posted: Apr 20 2014, 07:37 PM

67 POSTS

Unaffiliated
Independent

Owner of Avery's Diner
Shapeshifter
Dove
PLAYED BY Garnet

VIVIAN & JACKSON
Sounds good to me! I shall whip something up for the two of them tonight and get to it whenever you get the chance. ^_^
PMEmail
^
Jackson Devereaux
 Posted: Apr 20 2014, 07:42 PM

PLAYED BY

JACKSON & VIVIANSounds perfect to me dear! I know starters are always the hardest for me, so it shouldn't take as long to get a reply up in return~
^
Josephine Sutton
 Posted: Apr 24 2014, 10:18 PM

20 POSTS

They say humility is a virtue. If that's true, how will we ever know what we're worth?

WPD
Administrative Staff

Administrative Assistant
Inactive
PLAYED BY Jess

VIVIAN & JOSEPHINESince these two are the same age and native to Windblown, I think they ought to be great friends. Josie is a bit of a push over and I could see her turning to Vivian for advice & Vivian encouraging her to have a backbone. You know, sit and watch chick flicks and eat ice cream. Or Josephine stopping in at the diner. She's also often busy with work too, so they have a strong friendship that doesn't require always having to be together, but would be there for each other at the drop of a hat over something incredibly serious. (Especially since Vivian went away to college.) I think there'd be a lot of fun when the two were able to be out and about, though, or even together in one another's home. :)
PM
^
Vivian Avery
 Posted: Apr 25 2014, 02:08 AM

67 POSTS

Unaffiliated
Independent

Owner of Avery's Diner
Shapeshifter
Dove
PLAYED BY Garnet

VIVIAN & JOSEPHINE
Oh! That would be wonderful ^^. Vivian would totally do her best to be encouraging to Josie. I think maybe they could have a thread either at one of their houses' or perhaps just a random night out on the town. (mostly cause I have too many posts at the Diner right now) But whatever path we go with, we can probably say they finally found time to hang out and make up for lost time :D
PMEmail
^
Fallen
 Posted: Apr 27 2014, 09:46 AM

33 POSTS

She’s talking to angels, Counting the stars Making a wish on a passing car She’s dancing with strangers, Falling apart Waiting for Superman to pick her up

N/A
N/A

Being Sexy~
N/A
PLAYED BY N/A

VIVIAN & NIKOLAI
For these two, I'm not entirely sure what would go between them beyond friends ^^ He could use someone to talk to, so long as Vivian doesn't mind listening, and trying to decipher his accent xD I could definitely see him being a regular customer on the weekends and maybe even weekdays if he gets home from work early enough to take his son to breakfast before school. /nods
VIVIAN & ROZALINA
Mmkay, so these two could be really fun! I could see a cute friendship blossoming between these two, full of shopping trips and girls' nights out and maybe Vivian and Gemma along with Roz can be the adorable trio xD After all, I could definitely see mutual hair braiding, movie nights, mani-pedis, you name it xD
PM
^
Vivian Avery
 Posted: Apr 28 2014, 09:57 PM

67 POSTS

Unaffiliated
Independent

Owner of Avery's Diner
Shapeshifter
Dove
PLAYED BY Garnet

Vivian & Nikolai
Oh yeah she would totally listen to him, accent and all. She is a rather patient person (especially compared to my other character LOL) And I do see her talking to a lot of people at the Diner, especially if they happen to be regulars. Plus Kids are soooooo adorable to her! And we both know that she can not resist helping people out lol.

Vivian & ROZALINA
LOL yes Vivian could use plenty of friends. People to distract her from working all the time even if she does not seem to think it is that a bad thing. We could have them meet first and perhaps introduce her to Gemma later as Vivian will try to find people for her sister to hang out with as well ^^
PMEmail
^
Fallen
 Posted: Apr 29 2014, 03:56 PM

33 POSTS

She’s talking to angels, Counting the stars Making a wish on a passing car She’s dancing with strangers, Falling apart Waiting for Superman to pick her up

N/A
N/A

Being Sexy~
N/A
PLAYED BY N/A

Vivian & Nikolai
LOL, good thing she's patient, it'd take a bit of it to work through that distracting accent xD Anyhow, of course! Helping people is too fun to not do /winks. And besides, Tommy loves making friends for his Dad! LOL
Vivian & ROZALINA
LOL, well Roz's the girl for that, since she'd love some company on the days where she's not feeling up to actually getting up and moving around much, so it's a perfect excuse to drag Vivian over! xD And yeah, the more friends and fun the better~
PM
^
Garnet
 Posted: Apr 30 2014, 04:21 AM

7 POSTS

N/A

N/A
N/A

N/A
N/A
PLAYED BY Garnet

Vivian & Nikolai
Aww too cute! We can establish that they already know each other and he comes in on a quiet day needing to do something to relax and she ends up taking a break for some chit chat. Simply but I think it would work out well for them.

Vivian & ROZALINA
We could have them run into each other at some random shop. Perhaps they are reaching for the exactly same item or something?

(Also I think if you want to start one of these threads and then I start the other, make it easier for the both of us to have one to start then one to reply to ^^)
PMEmailAIM
^
Fallen
 Posted: Apr 30 2014, 05:39 PM

33 POSTS

N/A
N/A

Being Sexy~
N/A
PLAYED BY N/A

Vivian & Nikolai
Aww, definitely cute! And sure! He needs a few given friends anyhow, can never have enough, that's for sure. Something simple can't be horrible because simple and sweet is how I roll xD

Vivian & ROZALINA
Sounds good to me! I could see Roz getting it and then seeing that Vivian wanted it, and she'll be all: Oh, no, I'm so sorry! /hands over without hesitating.

And as far as starting one and replying to the other, that sounds perfect to me. Granted I promise to do one, it just might take me a little bit because I'm super exhausted and stressed out and feeling like squished poop not fun so if anything it'll be super short, and depending on what I'm doing during the weekend, possibly not till later. BUT, it shall be up! Anyhow! Since I'm slow, which plot would you like most, and maybe you can start that thread? Replying is always easier to motivate to do than opening.

PM
^
Garnet
 Posted: Apr 30 2014, 09:45 PM

7 POSTS

N/A

N/A
N/A

N/A
N/A
PLAYED BY Garnet

I can start the Roz one ^^ that way it is a little easier for me to get Vivian to work properly. And then you can set up the one with Nikolai as he is arriving. Also I do not mind waiting LOL much like Vivian I am pretty patient when it comes to things. And if it goes unnoticed for too long I usually send a friendly poke just in case you forgot or you know things lost (happens to me too LOL)
PMEmailAIM
^
Vivian Avery
 Posted: May 3 2014, 01:37 AM

67 POSTS

Unaffiliated
Independent

Owner of Avery's Diner
Shapeshifter
Dove
PLAYED BY Garnet

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D
One Hell of a Turn

CHAT
STATS
FACTIONS
OPEN THREADS